- Council hosts Rural Maryland Day on February 14, 2019.
- For Fiscal Year 2019, the Council receives 163 grant applications requesting $10,520,515 in funding requests: the council awards 79 grants totaling $5,980,343.
- The Maryland Agricultural Education Foundation and Rural Development Assistance Fund awards 42 grants for a total of $1,093,930 in disbursements.
- Council submits a Managing For Results Report that highlights the RMPIF investments having enhanced life in rural MD through:
- 657 new full time jobs; 8,755 individuals served; 5,406 hours of instruction; $1,147,389 in capital investment; Services to 124,099 rural Marylanders; Leveraged $5,891,531 in nonstate funds.
- Foundation films follow up video “We are Rural Maryland”.
- RMC receives USDA state rural development council recognition.
- Council successfully hosts the biennial Rural Summit on December 12, 2019 at the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel in Annapolis.