- Council conducts online surveys of 6-12th grade students in Cecil, Kent and Queen Anne’s Counties.
- Rural Maryland Foundation films “Rural Aspirations” video.
- RMC presents a new logo, URL and website, www.rural.maryland.gov
- Passage of SB137/HB1024 Rural Maryland Prosperity Investment Fund
- Revisions and Extension of Termination Date during the 2014 General Assembly Session. This legislation extends the fund’s authorization from 2020 to 2030, increases the capacity of the five regional councils and expands programming to include health care.