2019 Rural Summit Call for Speaker Proposals Due
Date(s) - 06/21/2019
Maryland Department of Agriculture
The 2019 Rural Summit Call for Speaker Proposals are available! Deadline to submit proposals is Friday, June 21, 2019.
To be considered as a speaker, your submission must demonstrate the ability to:
1. Provide compelling, timely and relevant content.
2. Have the ability to effectively educate and engage an audience of 35-150 people for up to 45 minutes.
3. Provide relevant takeaways for the audience attending.
4. Our intent is to share compelling ideas that positively tackle issues in the subject areas outlined. Any proposal or presentation that appears as if it constitutes a sales pitch in any way will not be considered.
5. Agree to allow the Rural Maryland Council to record the presentation, video or voice, and add it to the RMC online library for viewing post-event.
To access the form and instructions, please visit the website here.
For more information or questions, please contact the RMC at 410-841-5772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.