Maryland Rural Health Plan Website – NOW WITH MORE DATA!
- Access to all components of the 2018 Maryland Rural Health Plan.
- Easily view Rural Health Plan County Profiles for each rural Maryland couny.
- Social Media – Spread the word about the findings and recommendations.
- Live data updates from the Maryland State Health Improvement Process (SHIP) database – compare county data.
- Community – Share new information with your network.
- Q&A – Ask questions and get answers!
AND NEW! Click HERE to access Maryland’s Healthcare Interactive Dashboard with more data on Maryland’s trending health conditions, accessible treatment, and historic consumer spending.
The Healthcare Dashboard was developed by the Eastern Shore Regional GIS Cooperative in partnership with the Mid-Shore Regional Council and the Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland, and funded by the Rural Maryland Prosperity Investment Fund administered through the Rural Maryland Council. Have a question about the site? Click HERE to ask questions or provide suggestions.