Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Maryland Mortgage Program
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development will be hosting “Lunch & Learn Brown Bag” session in Western Maryland and for the Eastern Shore for interested participants to learn more about buying a home in Maryland.
The purpose is to provide attendees with information on the Maryland Mortgage Program, geared toward low to moderate income applicants in the State.
Each of these events will run between noon and 1pm at the respective sites as follows:
- August 24, 2016, Garrett County Government Building, 203 South Fourth Street, Room 207 Oakland, MD 21550
- August 30, 2016, Washington County Administration Building, 100 West Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740
- August 31, 2016, Pocomoke City Hall, 101 Clarke Avenue, Pocomoke City, MD 21851
- September 7, 2016, C. Burr Artz Public Library (Community Room), 110 East Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701
- September 8, 2016, Frostburg Town Hall, 59 East Main Street, Frostburg, MD 21532
- September 14, 2016, Middletown Town Hall, 31 West Main Street, Middletown, MD 21769
- September 29, 2016, Hancock Town Hall, 126 West High Street, Hancock, MD 21750
For more information, contact John Meagley at firstname.lastname@example.org.