Save the Date!! 2017 Rural Summit “Bridging the Divide: Strengthening Rural and Urban Communities”
The Rural Maryland Council will be hosting its biennial summit this year on Friday, December 1, 2017 at the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel in Annapolis, MD.
We are currently requesting speaker proposals, if you are interested please review the requirements information at 2017 Rural Summit Request for Speaker Proposals.
Also, please complete the application form here: https://mdamarketing.wufoo.com/forms/z1c8s4oq0kwcns2/
Stay tuned for more information!!!
Presentations from the 2015 Rural Summit:
- The Center for Rural Pennsylvania: Developing Capacity through Community Building
- Financial Stability: Moving People to Action and Achieving Financial Wellness
- Maryland State Health Improvement Measures (SHIP) as Related to Activities in Rural Communities and Workforce Development
- What are Maryland State Agencies Doing to Help Agriculture? An Overview of the Mathias Ag Program
- What is Department of Housing and Community Development Doing to Help Rural Communities?